Friday, October 16, 2009

And he said, let the box be opened! WAHOO!!! APPLAUSE PLEASE

A true miracle has occured. Let it be documented. A miracle such as this should be captured on video.

And now ladies and gentleman! Let me present the The Binder Opens and The Box's Unveiling.

Your thunderous applause is warming my heart--music to my ears! CLAP CLAP CLAP Bravisimo MAM!!!!!


First comes the binder ...



Then the unveiling ...



Well, there you have it. I just had to share.

On another note, I talked with a priest friend today who thinks I'm nuts working four jobs. He gently "suggested" I quit one. Considering he has a good track record consisting of good advice, I think it's time for me to admit that all my friends are correct in their deeming me nuts. MAM is most certainly certifiable. Something has to give. So I'm quitting one of my part-time online jobs. That will free up Wednesday mornings and afternoons and Saturdays. And if my two teaching jobs are offered to me again in January, I'll only do the morning one. I need to devote the next few years to the dissertation. And I also need to do what the priest said and trust that God will work out jobs for me come January. But I guess I need to be alive and not dead from exhaustion and mental burn out in order to see it all work out. So quitting a job it will be. I've been poor for so long a little longer will be of no consequence.

Peace, from relieved-to-see-light-at-the-bottom-of-the-box MAM :)

PS In an earlier post a friend said I need good music playing while I work on my dissertation. This song is making me happy lately. Woooooweeee. Ain't doin' too bad at all baby!

3 comments:

  1. Good music, alright! Eva Cassidy can SING! And you can WRITE!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mary Alice, sounds like your priest friend gave you good advice! Too much work and sleeplessness brings about stress and fatigue!!!
    Hooray for you for conquering the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you for getting the box open! Cute videos and glad to hear that you will be cutting back to only three jobs! LOL!!! ☺

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Maybe I'll even talk back to you.:)