Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thinkin' outside the box.


I'm thinking about it--just thinkin' 'bout it. I just might open up that overloaded Piled High and Deep box. Yep, I'm thinking about opening it tomorrow or maybe Monday. Yesiree. I am seriously considering it. This is a big step--that is seriously thinking about it is the big step--really, it seriously is!  Thinking about it with anticipation instead of dred is a new feeling. For two years I have felt only dred when I look at

the box.

But the last few days the dred has diminished. I find myself wanting to open

the box.




Stay tuned my mighty followers!

1 comment:

  1. yup. I think a lot about my boxes too. I actually cleaned out Gracie's HUGE closet yesterday.. I did more than think about it, which was great!--FAB

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment. Maybe I'll even talk back to you.:)